Sunday, May 4, 2008

Welcome to my Food Paradise blog !!!

As title, Welcome to my Food Paradise blog !!! I am a food hunter who live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia !!! Everyday, a human being is required to eat at least 3 meals. Are you enjoying your meals all the times? Most of the people is not enjoying their food, they eat because they need to eat !!! I enjoy of having food. I am not simply taking any food, i have high requirement for my food.

Food is a must for human being !!! Why not enjoy eating when you having a food ? Dont make your stomach suffer !!!

I have a dream !!! A dream that i can conquer all the place in the world for food and traveling. I will post all my victory in my blog. I hope all my collections will have chance to publish as a book, can introduce to all the people. Change all the people thinking regarding "Food".

My first station will be in Malaysia ...... Fasten your seat belt and bear with me !!! Enjoy !!!!

No comments: