Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cosmo Pan Asian Restaurant

Full of hunger after visiting Clifton Suspension Bridge. Initially i plan to go The Picture House for my lunch, but unfortunately the restaurant is closed for bank holiday. I keep looking around in the Clifton town, finally i found this restaurant Cosmo Pan Asian Restaurant. At first, I tought this is chinese restaurant, but have a close look at it, it is buffet style restaurant.


When i just get into the restaurant, i was surprised by the tepanyaki bar. A well trained chinese chef is performing japanese tepanyki in front of customers. I eagerly going to line up and get one of my starter.

Calamari and King prawn

Scallops and Salmon

It is really a nice starter for my buffet.

Main course

My main courses is combination of fried noodles, curry lamb, sweet and sour pork, vegetable and dim sum. Fair enough, no surprise for this kind of food.



At last is my dessert. Looking good cake and ice cream. It is wonderful.....

Price:
Adult GBP 12.99
Coke GBP 2.60

Total: GBP 28.58

====================================================================
Informations:

Address:
Pavilion, Triangle West, Clifton, Bristol BS8 1ET

====================================================================

No comments: